8/18/11

DIY Play Kitchen Round Up

As I mentioned in my last post, I am making my 16-month old daughter a play kitchen for Christmas. I have seen a ton of wonderful homemade play kitchens online, which are so inspiring. I, of course, want my version to be unique, but I also plan on borrowing design ideas from some of these beauties. Here's a round up of some of my faves:

I love the color combo on this one!


I kind of wish this was my actual kitchen ;)


Small, efficient, and fun!


This strikes me as quite modern.


As you can see, the desk or cabinet you use as your foundation makes a huge impact on what your finished kitchen will look like. I'm using an old TV stand, but will probably alter it substantially to make it less deep, with a hutch at the back. More on that soon. Any other examples of inspiring kitchens?

No comments:

Post a Comment